Administrative Assistant Role at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening on its administration team. At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
At least two to three years experience working in administration type roles as well as a 3rd level degree is required.
Among other duties the role will involve;
- General support of all administrative staff
- Responsible for maintenance and management of patient database
- Maintaining user manuals in relation to the patient database.
- Responsible for weekly reports on patient numbers
- Answer telephone/email enquiries
- Prepare and mail information packs
- Date entry maintenance of patient medical files
- Dictaphone typing of patients’ notes and letters
- Make appointments in clinic, surgery and nursing diaries
- Clinic Reception
- Invoice Patients
- Process and receipt payments
- Prepare surgery and clinic notes
- General Office Administrative Work
- Responsible for general patient welfare
Salary: €26,000 per annum
If you are meticulous, motivated, forward-thinking and looking to work in an organisation which continues to be as ground-breaking as it is established and respected, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV to: Hair Restoration Blackrock, Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin.
Opening for a Surgeon at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock (HRBR) currently has an opening for an additional surgeon on its current team of three surgeons. At HRBR, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland.
- Hold a Certificate of Completion of Higher Surgical Training in a surgical speciality or a diploma from the American Board of Surgery or a diploma from the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to instil confidence and trust in our patients.
- Be interested in a career in hair transplant surgery.
- Be interested in developing HRBR as a centre of excellence.
- Have a track record of contributing to surgical literature and an interest in developing the academic and research side of HRBR.
- Be capable of working as part of our highly skilled, multi multidisciplinary team.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications, training and experience.
If you are meticulous, motivated, forward-thinking and looking to work in an organisation which continues to be as ground-breaking as it is established and respected, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or send your CV to: Hair Restoration Blackrock, Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland.
Theatre Technicians Role at Hair Restoration BlackrockFirst year trainee hair technician required for Ireland’s leading hair transplant clinic located in Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin. The clinic is the most modern in Europe and is setting new standards in hair transplant surgery.No experience is required by the applicant as full training will be provided. The applicant must have excellent hand to eye coordination and have an interest in fine work such as needle craft. Must be a team player.
Salary : €100 per day. Salary reviewed after 3 months. 8 working days per fortnight, no weekends.
Salary: €45k +/ – subject to experience
Qualified Nurse required for Hair Restoration Blackrock. Full time Post. No weekend, night or call out duties. Full training provided.
General nursing duties
Attending to patient welfare
Assist in Pre-Operative design and Planning Consultations
Update policies and procedures
Monitor Staff, co-operation and participation with the transplant team
Managing aspects of theatre including instrument care, cleaning and ordering supplies.
Assistant to the Surgeon(s)
- She/He must be very meticulous with great attention to details
- She/He must have theatre experience
- She/He must have excellent communication skills – team player
- She/He must be enthusiastic about learning new skills
- She/He will be working closely with four Consultant Surgeons, three nurses and a large team of technicians
- Basic computer skills required
We are an international team of hair restoration and hair loss specialists dedicated to providing the best possible solution to hair loss problems.
What We Do
At Hair Restoration Blackrock (HRBR) our objective is to provide a world class professional service to our patients. Our highly skilled team is well placed to provide the best possible care. We are completely committed to looking after all of our patients’ medical and surgical requirements, guaranteeing 100% patient satisfaction with our services.
If you would like to work with a highly skilled dynamic team, please contact Sabrina@hrbr.ie
HRBR Ltd. Does not require assistance from recruitment agencies.
There are currently no vacancies for this role.