Operations Manager Role at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock “HRBR” currently has an opening on its team for a full time operations manager on a fixed term maternity leave contract. At HRBR, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
Among other duties the role will involve;
- Facilities management
- Liasing with 3rd party service providers and contractors
- Assistance with day to day management of administration team
- Assistance with management of clinic and surgery diarys
- Liasing with nurse managers
- Monthly and weekly report preparation
- Processing post and approving invoices
- Reception duties
- Organisisation of administration meetings
- Support to the clinic and surgery managers
- Answer telephone/email enquiries
- Prepare and mail information packs
- Date entry maintenance of patient medical files
- Make appointments in clinic, surgery and nursing diaries
- Process and receipt payments
- Prepare surgery and clinic notes
- PA Duties as required
- Preparation of training manuals etc.
- Responsible for general patient welfare
Salary:: Negotiable – commensurate with experience. Immediate start required.
If you are meticulous, motivated, forward-thinking and looking to work in an organisation which continues to be as ground-breaking as it is established and respected, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or send your CV to: Hair Restoration Blackrock, Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin.