Surgical Administrative Assistant Role at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening on its administration team for a full time fixed term maternity leave contract. At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
Experience in a healthcare setting and a 3rd level qualification of benefit.
Among other duties the role will involve;
- Sourcing of medical supplies
- Ordering of medical supplies
- Managing all office and surgery supplies
- Managing the maintenance/service of all medical equipment
- Maintaining patient medical files
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing patient surgery notes
- Confirming pre operative clinics
- Liaising with the Blackrock Clinic re ECGs and swabs reports etc
- Scanning and shredding reports and documents
- Working closely with nursing and surgical staff
- Liaising between surgery staff and general administration department
- Clinic Reception
- Providing backup and support to the general administration department as and when required
- Making appointments in clinic, surgery and nursing diaries
- Responsible for general patient welfare
Salary: Negotiable – commensurate with experience. Immediate start required.
If you are meticulous, motivated, forward-thinking and looking to work in an organisation which continues to be as ground-breaking as it is established and respected, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or send your CV to: Hair Restoration Blackrock, Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin.