Trainee Hair Transplant Technician
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening on it’s team for a trainee hair transplant technician. At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
- Be a team player
- Have excellent hand eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Have superb attention to detail
- Be confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided. Hobbies such as knitting/ sewing/crochet/ beauty therapy can be an advantage for fine motor skills.
This role involves the following:
- Direct patient care
- Assisting in the operating theatre during the surgical procedure
- Dissecting of hair grafts under microscope
- Planting of grafts
- Cleaning of surgical areas
- Working closely with nursing and technical staff
- You must be willing to be involved in all aspects of the hair transplant surgery
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
About the Author
DR Maurice Collins
MB, B.Ch, BAO, DLO, FRCSI, FRCS, FRCSEd.
Registered with the Medical Council of Ireland
Dr Collins is Medical Director and Team Principal of Hair Restoration Blackrock. He was educated at Belvedere College Dublin and did his undergraduate medical studies at University College Dublin. After graduating as a doctor he trained in General Surgery and received his Fellowship (FRCSI) in this specialty from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
Find out more about DR Maurice Collins and our team of doctors and surgeons.