Administrative Assistant Role at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening on its administration team. At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
At least three years experience working in administration roles is required.
Among other duties the role will involve;
- Clinic reception
- Answer telephone/email enquiries
- Dictaphone typing of patients’ notes and letters
- Invoicing patients
- Process and receipt payments
- Prepare surgery and clinic notes
- General office administrative work
- General support of all administrative staff
- Prepare and mail information packs
- Date entry maintenance of patient medical files
- Make appointments in clinic, surgery and nursing diaries
- Responsible for general patient welfare
Salary: Negotiable – commensurate with experience
If you are meticulous, motivated, forward-thinking, like to work with a team and looking to work in an organisation which continues to be as ground-breaking as it is established and respected, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV to: Hair Restoration Blackrock, Samson House, Sweetman’s Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin.