>Registered Nurse Role at Hair Restoration Blackrock
Hair Restoration Blackrock currently has an opening for a fully qualified NMBI registered nurse on a fixed term maternity leave contract.
Salary: €36,000 gross per annum.
Time: 4 days per week, no weekend work.
At Hair Restoration Blackrock, we provide a world class, pioneering and professional service to patients experiencing hair loss through the exceptional work of a team of surgeons, nurses, technicians and support staff based at Samson House, our state-of-the-art clinic in Blackrock, County Dublin.
- NMBI Registered
- Be a team player
- Be confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent hand eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Have superb attention to detail
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided. Experience in operating theatres or surgical nursing would be beneficial, candidate needs to be efficient and capable of working within a large team of surgical technicians.
This role involves the following;
- Direct patient care, coordinating the surgical process
- Pre and post operative care and education
- Admissions and discharges
- Assisting in the operating theatre during the surgical procedure
- Dissecting of hair grafts under microscope
- Planting of grafts
- Monitoring and updating clinical policies
- Working closely with nursing and technical staff
- You must be willing to be involved in all aspects of the hair transplant surgery
- Self directed learning on hair transplantation