Hair Restoration Blackrock is a medical organisation, based in Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland, exclusively dedicated to treating the symptoms of patients with hair loss. The organisation is led by our Medical Director, Dr Maurice Collins FRCSI, who has practised as a head and neck surgeon in the Blackrock Clinic for more than 20 years.
Our practice has a mission statement which underpins what we believe a patient should expect from a medical clinic – the highest standards, the latest technology and the best possible care.
Clinical excellence and quality assurance.
In our organisation we are totally focussed on our patients. We strive for perfection, recognising the challenges that this presents. We aim to attract, train and retain the talented staff who shape our values. Our work is very specialised and we are committed to operating as an efficient team to provide competent, compassionate care to all those we serve.
- Understanding all our patients’ needs.
- Efficiency in all our departments.
- Teamwork to provide seamless patient care.
- Clinical excellence in all that we do.
- Care and respect, not only for our patients but also for each other.
- Maintaining financial viability, thereby securing our patients’ future needs.
- Engaging talented staff and professional consultants.
- Providing state-of-the-art technology.
About the Author
DR Maurice Collins
MB, B.Ch, BAO, DLO, FRCSI, FRCS, FRCSEd.
Registered with the Medical Council of Ireland
Dr Collins is Medical Director and Team Principal of Hair Restoration Blackrock. He was educated at Belvedere College Dublin and did his undergraduate medical studies at University College Dublin. After graduating as a doctor he trained in General Surgery and received his Fellowship (FRCSI) in this specialty from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
Find out more about DR Maurice Collins and our team of doctors and surgeons.