Covid-19 – Service Update & FAQs
All hair loss clinics and procedures have now fully resumed at HRBR.
Our laser hair removal clinic will restart from Monday the 10th May 2021 as per government guidance.
For patients staying overnight in a Dublin hotel for their procedure we recommend you check with your hotel to confirm their date of reopening.
Please contact the clinic on 00353 1 209 1000 or email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns.
When you attend for a consultation
HRBR is the only JCI accredited hair transplant clinic anywhere in the world. This means that HRBR has and will continue to hold the highest standards of hygiene and safety for our patients and our team.
As before, access to our clinic is limited to those with appointments. All patients have a private waiting room when attending HRBR. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building and cleaning and hygiene procedures are of the highest standard. In addition to our normal measures, you will notice some changes when you attend;
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands, wear a facemask and one of our team will take your temperature on arrival at the clinic.
- Patients with a temperature of 37.4C or above will be reviewed by our medical team and may be requested to reschedule their appointment.
- You will notice that all of our team will also be wearing face masks.
- You will be asked to attend alone for your appointment.
- We ask that you attend your appointment only at the scheduled time. Access to the clinic will not be possible more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Rapid Antigen Testing is used for all staff on a weekly basis to ensure HRBR remains a safe environment for our patients and staff.
It is important that you do not attend your scheduled appointment if you are suffering from or suspect you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19,
if you have been in contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of the virus or if you have travelled from outside the island of Ireland in the past 14 days. If you have travelled from outside the island of Ireland within the last 14 days please contact the clinic directly for more advice.
If you need to reschedule your appointment due to concerns of Covid-19 symptoms, all consultations fees will be rolled forward automatically.
Patients from outside the island of Ireland.
HRBR is looking forward to welcoming back all of our patients that travel from all over the world to our clinic as soon as it is safe and advisable to do so. We recognise that it may be some time before some of our patients are permitted to travel to us. Therefore for those who are unable to travel to the clinic at this time our doctors can offer virtual consultations where appropriate.
If you would like to schedule a virtual consultation please contact the clinic on 00353 1 209 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For medical advice on best practices on hand washing see our blog post including how to wash your hands video.
We look forward to welcoming all of our patients back to HRBR in the near future and wish you all good health in the meantime.
Maurice, Nikki and all the team at HRBR.